Friday, November 14, 2014

Drunk Horny Doctor

The GP I was assigned, Dr Mohamedy, was inebriated today at my appointment. His body reeked of alcohol. I wasn't actually upset by it, but I was very annoyed with improper touching. He repeatedly stroked my right nipple with his wrist while holding his stethoscope in place. I can't wear a bra because they trigger severe headaches and pain (due to labile hypotension) but that is not an invitation for anyone to stroke my tits. He also lingered at the side of my lower abdomen after palpitating my abdomen, tickling and langorously stroking one spot repeatedly. I yelled at him and told him to “stop touching me that way”. I asked him why he was touching me in that manner. He said he was “checking for tumours”, at which point he changed his movement.

When I got home I called the clinic and asked to switch to a female doctor. I normally always ask for a female doctor because of this type of problem. It takes longer to get an appointment, but I don't see an option. I also left a message for the clinic director so I can let him know about the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment